Barlinek is a picturesque town in the south of the Zachodniopomorskie province.
Its long tradition mingles with the modern, the environment harmonizes with its contemporary character. The town has a 730-year history. The surrounding forests and lakes are an excellent area for various leisure activities. Hotel ALMA has a convenient location. Take a 20-minute walk along a picturesque path by the lake, visit the market square and the town centre, or take a 5-minute walk to the marine, the tennis court or the public beach. Shops, banks, churches, and services are within a walking distance of Hotel ALMA, and at the same time — the recreation facilities of Hotel ALMA & SPA, the adjacent Lake Barlineckie, and many interesting walking tracks are just nearby.
Barlinek is a European centre of the popular Nordic-Walking (70 km of marked paths).
- go to the swimming pool, saunas, or take advantage of cosmetic treatments in ALMA & SPA
- relax on a deckchair in the garden or play table tennis
- ride a mountain bike (available at the hotel)
- rent a water bike, sailing boat or catamaran from the nearby marina
- play tennis with a partner or the instructor
- take your first class of Nordic Walking and explore one of the beautiful forest footpaths
- go on a 1-hour boat cruise on Lake Barlineckie and admire the nature